Tuesday 26 July 2011

My seat outside

My seat in the garden
This is where I have my breakfast every morning - and sometimes, like today, a beer in the evening. The thought of breakfast outside is what really gets me out of bed! I particularly love this time of the year, when there's lots of flowers and the lavender smells gorgeous. It's always full of bees, especially in the morning (my garden faces East and gets the sunlight early). And the photo below is what I'm looking at while I'm seating...

Aqui es donde me siento todas las mananas a tomar el desayuno. Y a veces por las tardes al  volver del trabajo, como hoy, me siento con una cerveza y un libro, o el ordenador. Por las mananas la idea de desayuno (con mi cola-cao) y sentarme al lado de la lavanda es lo que consigue sacarme de la cama! La lavanda huele de maravila, y esta siempre llena de abejas - sobre todo si es un dia soleado. Mi jardin da al este y el sol le da temprano, perfecto para mis desayunos! La foto de abajo es la  vista desde el asiento:


View from my seat

No comments:

Post a Comment